Tuesday, April 27, 2010

STRAWBERRY!

Thanks to yaquigrande and vrtlaricaana for following my blog!

I still need to take some updated pictures, but this is some exciting news to share. My first strawberry!!







Here is a picture of the garden after I cleaned up some of the maple seeds. There is a pretty definitive line where I wore out. It rained again last night, so I'm sure I'll have more to clean up, but by the looks of it, the trees are almost finished.
My in-laws come in from PA this weekend, so I've got to get a lot done before that can happen! I'd like to have the tomatoes in the ground, but I still need to go buy some stakes of some sort. We also need to add the four or five bags of used coffee grounds to the compost pile that have slowly accumulated on the patio. Here's to getting some work done!



2 comments:

  1. Megan,it looks like you got a lot accomplished...want to come to my house now? lol : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sunny! As much as I love gardening, this week has been so overwhelming, I can't imagine adding another one! :)

    ReplyDelete