Thursday, March 17, 2011

Soaking up the Sun!

I can't believe how crazy St. Louis weather is. There is absolutely NO complaining coming from me today.  It couldn't be more beautiful, and it now sits at 81 degrees outside, and all of my plants, TURTLES, and I have gotten plenty of sun today!  I wanted to post yesterday, as it was my official BLOGIVERSARY, but I didn't get to it.  It's been a full year since I started this blog, and it's been a fun one!  Here's to another great year, and hopefully more frequent posting!

I was able to run with a friend this morning, followed by an ab workout on her deck, followed by turning/loosening up all of the soil in my garden today.  I am sunburnt and tired, but so full of endorphins and vitamin D, that there is absolutely nothing to complain about! (You can tell by my gross overuse of exclamation points)

Hope everyone is having an amazing St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment: