Tuesday, April 19, 2011

More Hail, More Storms

This is a rainy, stormy April! I got out and planted some bush beans, nasturtiums, and edamame right before the torrential down pours. Fortunately, our specific area has been out of the range of the tornadoes that are touching down in the St. Louis area, but we're still getting the rest of the storm!  Some have gotten up to BASEBALL sized hail, ours has only been pea to dime size fortunately!  The seeds were a bit of a risk, as it is going to get a bit chilly over the next two days, but I've got loads of those seeds, so I'm not too concerned.    Sorry for the small picture- my aunt posted this on Facebook... she lives about 40 minutes from me. Crazy, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see at least the tornadoes are staying away from you, but those winds and downpours can sure do some damage.

    ReplyDelete