Thursday, October 20, 2011

Frost.

I have been working like crazy, figuring out nights.  Just a quick note before I head in for another twelve hour night shift... my first frost advisory is from 1 am- 9 am starting tonight. I'm nowhere near ready for it, I've got many green tomatoes (finally) on my plants that need brought in.  This gardening season has been a bust this year, and I'm looking forward to the dream days of winter where I will get to envision the garden where I will magically take care of, and blog about, everything in my garden.  Maybe I'll post some current pictures soon. Maybe. It'll certainly prove my blog title.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan,

    I hope you're having an awesome week! I thought you might like this infographic I helped build about the health, mental, and financial benefits of gardening (http://blog.lochnesswatergardens.com/how-gardening-benefit/).

    If you think your readers would like it too, please feel free to use it on Megan's Messy Garden blog. There's code at the bottom of our post that makes it super easy to post on your blog. It's all free (of course). If you have any questions about posting it, let me know and I'll try to help.

    I don't know where else to contact you so I just posted a comment here. :)

    Thanks!

    ~ Janey
    janealvarado83@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete